- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Nasi Ayam Hainan named because of its origin in Hainanese food and its practice by the overses Chinese of the Hainan Tribe in the Nanyang area. This version of food combines the element of Hainanese and Cantonese cuisine added to the flavour nutrition in Southeast Asia.
Ingredients: Onion, Garlic, Vegetable oil, Salt, Ginger, Sugar, Corn starch, Turmeric powder
- Add 50ml of sesame oil in the rice cooker.
- ADD 800ml water and SUDEE Nasi ayam hainan in the rice cooker.
- In the rice cooker,saute the ingredients added.
- Rinse and drain 4 cups (600g) of uncooked basmati rice and put into the rice cooker.
- Turn on the rice cooker and allow the rice to cook.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x pack SUDEE Nasi Ayam Hainan Dry Paste