- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Chinese fried rice is one of famous Malaysian dish and easy to find. This dish usually serve just it is.
Ingredients: Salt, Sugar, Corn flour, Wheat flour, Onion, Garlic, Chicken fat, Vegetable oil, Soy sauce protein, and White pepper.
- Add 10ml cooking oil into the wok.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add minced meat/chicken/seafood.
- Saute meat until half cooked.
- Add in vegetable, rice and SUDEE Chinese fried rice.
- Stir-fry until cooked. Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Nasi Goreng Cina Dry Paste