- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Kampung fried rice is one of the popular dish. This dish usually have vegetable like water spinach and then served with cucumber slices for the variety taste.
Ingredients: Sugar, Bird's eye chili, Shallot oil, Shrimp paste, Wheat flour, Anchovies flakes, Shrimp flakes, Corn starch, Garlic, Salt and Tomato seasoning.
- Add 10ml cooking oil into the wok.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add 150g minced meat/chicken/seafood.
- Saute meat until half cooked.
- Add in vegetable, rice and SUDEE Kampung style fried rice.
- Stir-fry until cooked.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Nasi Goreng Kampung Dry Paste