- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance ·
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months. ·
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes·
- Minimal preparation & cooking time·
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Asam Pedas, or literally “sour spicy,” is a classic Malaysian dish. The main ingredients in asam pedas are usually seafood or freshwater fish. They are cooked in asam (tamarind) fruit juice with chilli and spices.
Ingredients: Onion, Chili powder, Vegetable oil, Ginger flower, Tapioca starch, Sugar, Salt, Kesum leaves, Belacan (Shrimp paste), Garlic, Ginger, Green chili, Lemongrass, Kaffirlime leaves, and Turmeric powder
What's in the box
1kg SUDEE Asam Pedas Dry Paste