- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance ·
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months. ·
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes·
- Minimal preparation & cooking time·
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Padprik is a Thai phrase where pad means stir-fry and prik means chili. Padprik is a stir fry dish usually made with chicken and vegetables like carrots, mushroom, capsicum, and young corn served on a spicy sauce flavoured with chillies.
Ingredients: Salt, Chili powder, Lemongrass, Galangal, Kaffirlime leaves, Coriander leaves, Vegetable oil (Palm olein), Wheat flour, Fish sauce, Yeast extract, Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Tapioca starch, Black pepper, Fennel, Cumin, Cinnamon, Soy sauce powder, Caramel powder, and Tomato flavor.
What's in the box
1kg SUDEE Padprik Dry Paste