|Size (L x W x H)||42 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Japchae is a very popular Korean dish. Japchae translates as mixed vegetables. The main highlight of the dish is glass noodles, which is made from sweet potatoes, along with colorful vegetables and well seasoned meat.
Ingredients: Soy sauce powder, Brown sugar, Black pepper powder, and Selected spices
- Add 60ml cooking oil(2 tbsp) into the wok.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add 200g minced meat/chicken/seafood.
- Saute meat until half cooked.
- Mix in SUDEE Japchae dry paste with 150ml water.
- Add in vegetable, glass noodles and the mix earlier.
- Simmer until cooked. Ready to serve.
What's in the box
60x pcs SUDEE Japchae Dry Paste