|Size (L x W x H)||42 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Jjigae is a Korean stew made with soft (uncurdled) tofu as a highlight ingredient. It is made from adding the soft tofu, vegetables, mushroom, onion, seafood, beef and gochujang.
Ingredients: Salt, Vegetable oil (Palm olein), Sugar, Chili powder, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Lemongrass, Kaffirlime leaves, Shrimp, Black pepper powder, Turmeric powder, Chili flakes, Fillted anchovies, Corn starch and Potato starch.
- Add 500ml water into the pot.
- Add SUDEE Jjigae into the pot. Stir evenly.
- Add soft tofu, eggs and spring onion.
- Add chicken/beef/ seafood (Optional).
- Let it simmer.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
60x pcs SUDEE Jjigae Dry Paste