|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
The name "green" curry derives from the color of the dish, which comes from green chillies.
Ingredients: Onion, Salt, Green chili,Sugar, Vegetable oil, Coconut milk powder, Tomato flavour, Galangal, Lemongrass, Garlic, Kaffirlime leaves and Coriander.
- Add 40ml cooking oil into the wok.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Saute diluted SUDEE Green curry dry paste with 300ml water.
- Add 250g chicken.
- Add in vegetable and continuosly stir.
- Lastly, add in minced basil leave and coconut milk powder.
- Simmer until cooked. Ready to serve
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Green Curry Dry Paste