- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance ·
- Convenient, light storage·
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months. ·
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes·
- Minimal preparation & cooking time·
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Kimchi stew (kimchi jjigae) combines kimchi with other ingredients such as beef, onions, garlic, and tofu. It is meant to be eaten slowly, and it's served bubbling hot.
Ingredients: Salt, Kimchi powder, Vegetable oil (Palm olein), Sugar, Chili powder, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Shrimp, Turmeric powder, Chili flakes, Filleted anchovies and Corn starch.
- Add 650ml water into the pot. Let it simmer.
- Add SUDEE Kimchi jjigae into the pot. Stir evenly.
- Add beef/chicken/seafood into the pot.
- Add in the tofu, eggs and spring onion.
- Simmer the stu until cooked.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Kimchi Jjigae Dry Paste