|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Yellow curry is a curry made from cumin, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, garlic, salt, bay leaf, lemongrass, cayenne pepper, ginger, mace and cinnamon. Yellow curry is most typically served with chicken and potatoes. It usually eaten with rice.
- Add SUDEE Hot yellow curry into 500ml boiling water.
- Stir well.
- Add in 2 potatoes and 620g chicken. Cook until tender.
- Then, add coconut milk (Optional).
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
1x box SUDEE Lemak Cili Api Dry PASTE