|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Sweet and Sour that combines the juicy and tender meat of the fish with a savory and delicious sweet and sour sauce.
Ingredients: Sugar, Onion, Tomato flavor, Vegetable Oil, Lemongrass, Chili powder, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Buck wheat
- Fried the 500g fish. Set aside and rest.
- Add 50ml cooking oil. Heat the wok at medium heat.
- Add SUDEE Masam Manis and 150ml water into the wok.
- Add in vegetable. Stir fried until cooked.
- Then, pour the gravy all over the fried fish.
- Ready to serve.
1x box SUDEE Masam Manis Dry Paste