|Size (L x W x H)||11 mm x 1.5 mm x 13 mm|
- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Various recipes of sambals usually are served as hot and spicy condiments for dishes such as raw vegetables, grilled fish, fried fish, fried chicken, smashed chicken and various soto soup.
Ingredients: Chili powder, Vegetable oil, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Salt, Sugar, Ginger powder, Wheat flour, Tomato flavor, and Black pepper powder.
- Heat up 30ml cooking oil.
- Add in SUDEE Sambal tumis and 150ml water.
- Stir well.
- Add in prawn, onion ring, and continuously stir until cooked.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Sambal Tumis Dry Paste