- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Arab rice is speciality dish from Middle east and rich in spices.
Ingredients: Onion, Vegetable oil, Chili powder, Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Sugar, Clove, Black pepper powder, Star anise,Wheat flour, Masala salt, Tapioca starch, and Turmeric.
- Add 20g of ghee in the rice cooker.
- ADD 600ml water and SUDEE Nasi arab in the rice cooker.
- In the rice cooker,saute the ingredients added.
- Rinse and drain 3 cups (500g) of uncooked basmati rice and put into the rice cooker.
- Turn on the rice cooker and allow the rice to cook.
- Ready to serve.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Nasi Arab Dry Paste