- Healthier meal options for consumers.
- Better taste, nutrients, flavor and product substance
- Convenient, light storage
- Shelf life at ambient temperatures for 18 months.
- Convenient, fuss-free meals within minutes
- Minimal preparation & cooking time
- A special blend of high-quality natural herbs, spices & ingredients.
- Authentic, tasty meals.
- Value for consumers.
- Packaging & labeling containing cooking instructions, ingredients, ‘best before’ date, manufacturer's information, Halal seal.
- Easy to carry and store.
- Wholesome and retains the nutrients.
- Suitable for: Travelers, Backpackers, Jungle / Mount Trekkers, In-Flight, Office Pantry, Pilgrims, Campsites, Mass Events, Hamper Gift, Army
Asam Laksa has all combination of flavours: sour, spicy, sweet, salty, and umami. The thick broth made from local spices, tamarind, and fish flakes is divine.
Ingredients: Vegetable oil, Onion, Garlic, Bird's eye chili, Salt, Kesum Leaves, Ginger flower, Belacan, Chili powder, Sugar, Turmeric powder and Corn starch.
- Add SUDEE Asam Laksa into 500ml boiling hot water, stir well.
- Add 200g fresh minced fish and continuosly stir until boiled.
- Add kesum leaves for better taste.
- Ready to serve with laksa.
What's in the box
1x box SUDEE Asam Laksa Dry Paste